Enjoy exceptional performance on long rides with the Yatra Elite women's saddle. The CRZ enhances soft tissue protection, and a wider nose maintains comfortable stability. - Performance Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency - Hollow Ti rails increase compliance for ultimate comfort - Wider cutout and shaped nose yield stable comfort in an aggressive position - Women Specific Design is engineered to yield better fit and comfort for women - Recessed saddle cavity provides contour relief zone and eases pressure on soft tissue - Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width - Carbon fiber-reinforced shell strikes a balance between strength and light weight
- All-new Side-Flex technology allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt, reducing abrasion and impact on the inner thigh. - Side-Wrap technology covers the edge of the saddle with high-elastic padding, providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle. - Smooth side cover material provides ease of movement and protection from impact when the inner thigh is contacting the saddle. - Built-In Particle Flow padding with two particle pockets directly inserted in the padding provides increased shock absorption - Optimized long-nose design, shape and padding provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam provides increased comfort and shock absorption. - 277mm x 138mm
Selle Italia’s SLR TT has been a staple of go-fast and weight-conscious cyclists for years. The super-light TT's pro-proven shape and minimal padding give you gentle support and comfort without excess bulk. Plus, this trick saddle boasts a light carbon base, a genuine leather cover and featherweight tubular Ti rails so it’s perfect for every dream bike.
You've got speed ambitions, and Fizik's Aliante R3 Kium saddle has the comfortable platform to help you reach them. It's light and tough so you can rely on it for your racing rig, and so comfy you'll want it on your everyday ride too. That's because it's made with a composite glass co-injected TwinFlex Nylon for just the right amount of flex, lightness, and support. The Microtex cover is rugged too so you get miles and miles of regular use out of your Aliante. Fizik's Kium rails are light, tough, and resistant to corrosion, so you'll ride confidently in all conditions. And, the specially designed shape provides a wide platform while tapering off for your normal pedaling stride. Get serious about your goals; get comfortable as you achieve them. Get the Aliante.
Keep it classic, comfortable, and plush with Giant's Cruiser Springer Saddle. Soft padding on the top combines with dual springs on the saddle rails for plush, all-day comfort.
The Volt is our most popular mountain saddle. Shaped for speed and comfort, time tested and proven, the Volt makes for an incredibly versatile saddle that has gained endless acclaim among riders. - Medium padding thickness and subtle curves make the Volt our most popular mountain saddle - An upward curved tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while pedaling - Steel rails
$39.99 - $44.99
When you have Cloud 9's Ladies' Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base. - 10" long x 8" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension - rail: steel
- Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Coil spring suspension - Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5-inch
Conceived to meet the needs of a world champion and now available to all cyclists! The Drakon features Selle SMP's patented dropped nose design and large open center channel which eliminate pressure on sensitive areas while still allowing full control in all conditions. The nylon shell is reinforced with carbon for added life and light padding keeps things comfortable. Plus, the long rails provide ample fore/aft adjustment for the perfect fit. Entirely made by hand in Italy. Black version with real leather cover, and microfiber cover in the colored versions. - Recommended use: Road racing, MTB, Triathlon - Padding level: Standard - Padding material: Foamed elastomer - Dimensions: 276 x 138mm - Weight: 315g (standard frame)
$4.99 - $6.99
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
$83.99 $105.99 21% Off
- A new generation saddle shape delivers enhanced comfort, support and better pedaling efficiency in different positions. - Ergonomic cut-out design helps relieve soft tissue pressure and prevent numbness. - High-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Premium ultra-light Giant Rebound foam. - Wider, short-nose design. - Ultra-light full-carbon rails offer superior compliance at minimum weight. - An ultra-light carbon composite base with optimized rail joint structure provides all-day support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 248mm x 145mm
Electra's Comfort XL Saddle provides extra comfort with its wider seating area. And, its plush padding is paired with a durable cover and double chrome springs to smooth out even the roughest roads.
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
Enjoy excellent support and comfort aboard Fizik's Arione R3. The Wing Flex shell moves with the rider's pedal stroke, offering unmatched comfort and an exceptional fit. And, as always, it boasts the features and quality you expect from a Fizik: a Microtex cover with efficiency-enhancing thigh glides, light, strong Kium rails, and supportive, comfortable padding for on-the-road comfort.
Planet Bike's ARS (Anatomic Relief Saddle) Classic Saddle is like sitting on a cloud. It features an anatomic shape that fits great, a recessed center that eliminates pressure on sensitive areas, Planet Bike's SuperSoft padding for plenty of cush and a durable, abrasion-resistant top.
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
Find comfort with Giant's wide Connect City Saddle. The light, water-resistant synthetic top and steel rails withstand all the city commutes and short rides you plan on doing.
Giant's Contact City+ Saddle is comfortable enough for you to enjoy commuting around town and durable enough to withstand city riding. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you're ride will feel smooth. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
The Kovee Comp offers unobstructed movement around the saddle during challenging rides where performance is just as essential as comfort. The durable design stands up to the rigors of the ride with a unique shape that gives confidence for both seated pedaling and out-of-saddle descents. - Posture 3 Performance pelvic rotation for a balance of comfort and efficiency - Soft cushion gel padding provides ultra comfort - CRZ recess extends through the saddle nose enhancing soft tissue protection - Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width - Unique suspended rail construction increases compliance for ultimate comfort - Strategically-placed, multi-density padding for optimal comfort and performance - inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
Performance and comfort brilliantly come together in Bontrager's Paradigm RL saddle. Superior cushioning on top of a carbon fiber-reinforced shell with hollow titanium rails make this sleek, minimalist saddle stylish and comfortable. To dial in the fit, Bontrager built the Paradigm in 3 different widths with size specific curvature that provides a custom fit for your sit bones. With ergonomic features like multi-density foam and a Contour Relief Zone that relives pressure on sensitive areas, you can focus on going flat out fast.
$30.00 $39.00 23% Off
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
Giant's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring - Dimensions: 12 x 13 inches
$70.00 $110.00 36% Off
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
$34.19 $39.99 15% Off
- Size: 10.5" long x 10.5" wide - Padding: Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Suspension: Coil spring - Use: Cruiser - Cover material: Emerald WR
Comfort, support and high-performance benefits come together in Fizik's UCI-compliant TT/tri-specific Tritone 6.5 saddle. The Tritone 6.5 offers better support to all the riders with a larger distance between their sit bones, such as women or taller men. With a 65mm wide nose and a maximum width of 140mm, it's the widest nose-less saddle in the Fizik line. - Shell: Carbon Reinforced Nylon - Rail: K:ium - Cover: Black/Gummy Black Thermowelded Microtex - Length: 24cm long - UCI legal - Carriage Kit: cage holder, CO2 charge, inflator and tube - Nose: Front Transition Hook - Weight: 250 gr
The Kovee Comp offers unobstructed movement around the saddle during challenging rides where performance is just as essential as comfort. The durable design stands up to the rigors of the ride with a unique shape that gives confidence for both seated pedaling and out-of-saddle descents. Key features: - Posture 3 Performance pelvic rotation for a balance of comfort and efficiency - Soft cushion padding through the saddle nose enhancing soft tissue protection - Strategically-placed, multi-density padding for optimal comfort and performance - Channel Flex on bottom of shell for added compliance - Recessed saddle cavity provides contour relief zone and eases pressure on soft tissue - inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance Details: - Cover: Microfiber
Short rides and daily commutes just got better thanks to Giant's Contact City Saddle. It offers a wide seat and D2 base for amazing, pressure-relieving comfort. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
$36.89 $36.99 On Sale
At 12.5 inches long and 11.5 inches wide, Cloud 9's Cruiser Gel Sofa Seat offers plenty of support and awesome comfort. Plus, there's gel foam padding for excellent cushioning and an anatomical cutout for protection. You also get coil springs so you float down the road.
Page 1 of 2 Next page