Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Platform pedals feature ultra-light and thin forged 6061-aluminum platforms, heat-treated chromoly axles, and cartridge bearings for a super grippy, ultra-smooth, lightweight and reliably tough set of pedals. They also have replaceable pins. - 9/16-inch - Weight: 276 grams
$63.99 - $75.19
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip + Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all—cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 355g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Ti pedal is the flagship model of LOOK's road pedal range. They feature a carbon body with the carbon blade technology which bears its name, titanium spindle and ceramic bearings creating a pedal of incomparable weight and impressive aerodynamics. These pedals are designed to win. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 16 + additional 12 in box, 20 sold separately - Body: Carbon - Blade: Carbon - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: Ceramic - Platform area: 700mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 95g - Weight (pair + cleats): 260g
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
Express your personality while boosting your riding enjoyment and safety with the awesome new Geo City Grip featuring LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram. We’ve combined our legendary pedal performance with the expertise of the world’s most famous mountain grip brand to create a fantastic, fun, colorful town and country pedal. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
Competition-oriented and customizable for refined fit, feel, and power transfer. Details - Durable alloy body - Durable cast steel wings - Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Hex alloy endcap and bashguard - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system Specs - Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Endcap: Hex alloy - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Q-factor: 52mm - Release Angle: 15° / 20° - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 320g per pair - Wing Material: 17-4PH stainless
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- City/road half clips - With reflectors - No straps needed - Resin
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Compatible with Shimano® SPD™ cleat systems - Single or multi release functionality - 14 degrees of rotational adjustment - Steel construction - Hardware included
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
Page 1 of 6 Next page