Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$79.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$61.99 - $66.99
- Exceptional heat management - Rounded edge - UCI approved for road competition
$38.99 - $42.99
Shimano XT SM-RT76 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotors Are Available in 160mm, 180mm, & 203mm. - Performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3) - Self cleaning - Increased durability and less pad wear - Mount: 6-bolt - Diameter: 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm - Deisgn: 2-part - Material: stainless steel - Brake Pads Compatability: Metal, Resin
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
Replacement brake hoods for Origin8 Pro Force road levers
- Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad Style ID: 31 - Compatibility: Shimano M8020/M820/M460 / TRP Quandiem - Pad Material: Semi-Metallic - Backplate: Steel
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Avid BB5
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
Shimano Alivio BR-T4010 Mountain V Brakes Calipers. V-Brakes Requires long pull brake levers. - Brake lever with internal bumper stop - Easy and Quiet operation with internal bumper stop - Alloy anodized lever member - Aluminum cartridge shoe holder (BR-T4010) - Includes Shimano SC70 Cartridge brake pads. - Arch Size: 107mm
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
$24.99 - $49.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
Code RSC is built from the elements that made Guide a benchmark in contemporary brake design and performance and delivers an extra 15% power to shine in all heavy duty applications. SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearings ensure a smooth and progressive feel at the lever, while the additional 30% positive fluid volume ensures consistent performance even when braking harder, more frequently or with a heavier mass to slow down. - Four phenolic plastic pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management - Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature - Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance - Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
- Lightweight 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Compound: All Weather - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Intended Brake Type: U-Brake - Pad Type: One Piece
Kool-Stop's sleek, lightweight cross pad with their triple compound technology is a great choice for competitive cross bike racers. Features: - Forged Alloy Holder - Triple Compound - Lightweight Design Specifications: - Overall length: 54.5 mm - Pad contact width: 7.5 mm
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistent braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
Replacement master cylinder pivot pin for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
- Cable actuated dual piston hydraulic caliper for increased brake response and power - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper improves the performance of existing mechanical disc brake systems - Tool free adjustment - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120385/120268/120288 - Flat Mount - Type of Fluid: Mineral Oil
High performance compound for carbon wheels. Excellent stopping power wet and dry with superior modulation and low pad wear rates. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
Shimano 105 BR-R7000 road caliper brakes offer a clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power. - Sleek low-profile caliper design - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Smooth and light operation - Integrated braking performance - Comfortable rough road riding with larger tire sizes (28c Max) - Intuitive braking control - Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
Page 1 of 20 Next page