$18.99 - $22.99 $18.99 - $22.99 Up to 14% Off
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
$7.99 - $8.99 $8.99 Up to 11% Off
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
$39.99 $44.99 11% Off
Take care of your hands with an ergonomic, paddle-shape design that evenly distributes pressure across your hands and helps reduce hand fatigue. The Satellite Elite Grip features a dual-density compound that offers variable padding and unparalleled vibration absorption to ensure comfort on every ride. Key features - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
$34.00 $36.99 8% Off
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
$10.95 - $13.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$20.00 - $25.00
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
- Ergonomic black composite grips with gel insert and Microtech texture for improved grip and airflow characteristics - Microtech helps absorb vibration and provides additional cushioning effect to prevent numbness - Single-sided clamp and closed end - 138mm length
$23.00 - $25.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
$7.99 $10.99 27% Off
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
$20.00 - $25.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
$11.00 - $18.99
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Ergonomic grips with detachable alloy bar ends - Designed to provide great comfort and support for all day riding - Bar end provides lock-on feature - Length: 135mm
COMFORT CONTROL Designed for Downhill and Enduro riding, the Giant’s swage series grips have several Giant-only designs from inner tube to grip surface. The exclusive integrated tube featuring a rear hollow design combines thicker rubber in the palm and a unique web pattern for the fingers to provide superior control and ergonomic comfort. - Innovative Integrated Tube provides stronger centered support while riding - Rear hollow structure combines with high-density rubber design better cushioning - Ergo hand-fit design features a thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition - Multi-grip surface combination improves friction for better control - Weight: 103g
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the dual-density design and tenacious lock-on clamp is soft on the hands, while being slip-free on your bars.
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Form Locking Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the harder inner core and aluminum locking rings give you a super-secure hold on your bars. And, the right grip is 92mm long for use with a twist shifter and the left is a standard 135mm in length.
Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum single lock-on system
The original ergonomic grip – continually improved over the last few years. As the worldwide standard in ergonomic function, materials and quality, the GP1 has a new internal structure. More comfort is ensured by the three-part internal support platform with varying wall thickness. German-made rubber compound is of the purest quality. Forged aluminium clamps, unlike the pressed clamps preferred by the copies.
One of the best selling Ergon grips, with their 3-finger and installation-friendly clamping system – as do all Ergon bar end models. This makes fitting extremely simple. Carbon bar compatible.
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Page 1 of 1