BOLD NEW LINE.
Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action.
- Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation
- QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments
- ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit
- MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain
- Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction
- Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability
- Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail
-ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes
- Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
- Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black/Blue / 41||04713250802787||870001023||210000060469|
|Black/Blue / 42||04713250802794||870001024||210000060447|
|Black/Blue / 44||04713250802817||870001026||210000060465|
|Black/Blue / 47||04713250802848||870001029||210000060468|
|Black/Blue / 48||04713250802855||870001030||870001030|