700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- New RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
$37.00 - $45.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
Designed for Road and Gravel use, the Crosscut Metro tires are fast and durable with a 60TPI casing. A center line wear indicator and DEFECT 2 lite puncture protection strip offers peace of mind, even when the terrain get's challenging. Features - Smooth rolling, urban tread design for traction and control in wet or dry conditions - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Durable, 60 TPI casing for improved rolling performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 90% urban and 10% touring environments - Wire Bead
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
- Performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Durable and fast 68a durometer front & rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
GRAVEL GRINDER. Low rolling resistance, a supple feel, and traction to tackle any road you desire. The Crosscut Gravel features Giant Tubeless System technology, reducing your risk of punctures and flats. If you’re looking for a tire to handle pavement, gravel, and even loose dirt, the Crosscut Gravel is for you. - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Lightweight casing offers supple rides and rolls over uneven roads with ease - Low profile knobs evenly placed in the center keep the tires rolling fast, providing grip and traction not only on pavement but also on sand or over loose gravel roads - X-Shield Puncture Protection provides better sidewall puncture resistance and durability in harshest conditions
Lightweight, durable and fast. Giant P-SLR 2 road bike tires feature the same lightweight 120tpi casing found on the P-SLR 1, but with the added security of Deflect 2 Level puncture protection with Front and Rear specific tread compounds for improved control and durability. Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Lightweight DEFLECT 2 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 120 TPI nylon casing
$22.00 $24.99 12% Off
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
Page 1 of 1