700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
Continental's Ultra GatorSkin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
CycleOps' 700x23c Trainer Tire is specifically designed for use on trainers for ultra quiet, smooth rolling durability.
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- Center ridged tire knobby
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.1)
$20.00 - $24.99
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
- Performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Durable and fast 68a durometer front & rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • 700 x 41c • ISO 622
Bontrager's T2 Road Tire is a super tire for training rides and all your other riding. The round profile and lightly textured tread offer low-rolling resistance and good grip in wet or dry conditions, perfect for riding, commuting and training in the shoulder seasons of Spring and Fall. The durable compound gives you long tread life for touring or recreational riding, too.
$24.99 - $26.99
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
This slender trekking tire has no fear of loose or slippery surfaces. Its profile design is inspired by mountain bike tire design, though it retains good rolling properties and reliable puncture protection thanks to the Puncture ProTection rubber belt. The durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
$26.99 - $27.99
The Tourguard is a super-reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead-to-bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all-weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Lite race/training tire with smooth tread, directional siping
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$27.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case Lite puncture protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one lightweight tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures
For the roads less traveled A fast-rolling gravel tire that offers consistent traction. The GR1 Comp gravel tire's lightly-treaded design makes for a fast-rolling tire that still offers consistent traction on rougher, gravel-covered roads and paths. - Excels in fast and firm conditions - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering
$32.00 - $35.00
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
Kwick Journey commuter/trekking tires feature a reinforced sidewall with K-Shield tread protection under Kenda's long lasting Standard Rubber Compound. - Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions - Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence - Reflective tape across sidewalls for better urban nighttime visibility - Certified ECE-R75 for E-Bikes up to 50 km/h
A fast-rolling, all-around trainer for high-mileage riders who don't want to switch tires for varied conditions. The AW2 Hard-Case Lite features Hard-Case Lite puncture protection, plus a grippy, all-weather compound for ultimate traction. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures - Unique Aero Wings bead eliminates rim and tire gap for aero advantage
A reliable tire with long-lasting tread for great traction in all conditions. Highly versatile, smooth roller. Fast rolling and durable, H2 Hard-Case Lite tires are perfect for riders with one bike, but multiple needs. Hard-Case Lite provides flat protection while reflective sidewalls add visibility to this smooth rolling, versatile tire. Product details - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
$34.99 - $49.99
Save Your Tires for Race Day Frequent trainer riders often find the tread on their rear wheel will wear down over time. We recommend using our trainer tires on our Saris indoor trainers. They are made of tough material that can stand up to hours and hours and hours of training. Product Features - 700c x 23 – 25 fits most road bikes. - Ultra-quiet and super-durable. - For use with an indoor trainer only.
Don't let a little mud bog down your cyclocross domination. Bontrager's CX3 cross tire is perfect for hardcore cross racers and plain ol' dirt road riders alike. Its aggressive tread pattern rips into grass and sheds mud on loose, wet cross courses. Equipped with extra sidewall puncture protection, the CX3 has structural support so you can run lower pressures for better traction in loose conditions while reducing the potential of pinch flats.
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
Fast, safe and comfortable — guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades among city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective sidewall for extra visibility. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
Fast rolling and durable, H2 Hard-Case Lite tires are perfect for riders with one bike, but multiple needs. Hard-Case Lite provides flat protection while reflective sidewalls add visibility to this smooth rolling, versatile tire. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
The H5 Hard-Case Lite confidently rolls over any terrain with lightweight flat protection and a confidence-inspiring tread that provides great traction on a variety of surfaces. Added visibility from the reflective sidewalls make this tire even more versatile. - Excels on pavement and packed bike paths - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your training miles on the Rally instead. The Rally provides Vittoria quality, feel, and performance, at an entry-level price point. - Durable cotton casing for extended training life - Strong compound for great performance and longevity
The globetrotter. You can’t develop a tire for globetrotters on the drawing board. So that is why all of Tilmann Waldthaler’s experience has been put to use in the development of the TravelContact. His requirements were obvious: a robust carcass with a high carrying capacity and protection against chafing and cuts, effective puncture resistance and last but not least, a tread that makes it possible to explore paths around the world quickly and safely. A foldable version is of course also available to take along as a spare. The TravelContact is ideal for touring all kinds of routes — along the Weser river in Germany or the best bike spots in the world. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
Ritchey's Tom Slick is the original gravel monster. With deep, grip-boosting VFA™ grooves and a tough Stronghold reinforced casing, these tires are what you want when the ride keeps going after the pavement ends. Stronghold reinforced casing resists cuts and punctures and allows for lower pressures without increased risk of pinch flats. - Sizes: 26x1.1 & 1.4, 27.5x1.1, 700x27c - Levels: WCS 120TPI Stronghold casing, Comp Foldable, Comp Wire - VFA Directional Tread
Bontrager's R2 Road is a super tire for training rides and all your other riding. The round profile and lightly textured tread offer low rolling resistance and grip like glue in the corners while the lightweight, high-density casing provides a supple ride and also has sub-tread protection against flat tires. Equally impressive, Bontrager's unique aero wing design improves airflow, so the R2 actually saves you energy on every ride, too!
The Elite is a durable training and economical racing tire that handles rough roads, is great for winter and spring training, and can be folded for on-bike storage as a spare. This tubular tire Includes a butyl inner tube with removable core Presta valve and a 220TPI polyester casing. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Compatible with wet weather use Our popular semi-slick tread for the city and touring, featuring subtle siping for wet weather use. E-bike compliant Graphene compound rolls fast and extends battery life and when used on an e-bike. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists. The Solid Shielding puncture protection layer makes punctures a thing of a past. As with all Vittoria Tech Series tires, the mix of performance and durability add up to a great value! - Classic city tread features subtle siping for wet weather use - Graphene compound is regulation compliant for e-bike use - Reflective sidewall stripe for safety
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
• City/commuter sidewall protection • Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures
Page 1 of 3 Next page