12- to 24-Inch
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$12.99 - $14.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$25.99 - $29.99
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$12.99 - $14.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$11.99 - $14.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$14.99 - $17.97
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
• BMX tire with medium knobs for traction
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
- Micro file pattern combines a smooth tread surface with micro-ridges for high grip performance - Designed specifically for compact folding bikes and touring recumbents - Belted with puncture resistant ProTite belting - Wire bead
Little Joe is made for your child: He’s cool: The profile works on mountain bikes yet still rolls well on the road. The reflective label is prominent ensuring good visibility. He‘s light: A folding tire with LiteSkin sidewall offers considerable weight savings. He‘s safe: The K-Guard and 50 EPI carcasses provide the necessary puncture protection.
$21.00 - $29.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
Sunday’s Street Sweeper is Jake Seeley's signature tire, and for good reason. This directional tire uses a dual compound to be super grippy and still withstand any abuse you can give it. The center tread features a softer durometer for sticking tough landings, while the side tread offers a harder, grind-friendly durometer to handle dirty street sessions day in and day out. - 100 PSI max
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
- Street style tread paired with heavy duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Size: 16 x 2.50 - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40 - Weight: 976g
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 435g (1.75), 485g (1.85)
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
Page 1 of 4 Next page