Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - Ultra thin 100mm x 104mm x 16mm platform - Extra tall M4-10 SS replaceable pins - 380g per pair
- Alloy frame with nylon co-molded body and rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16" axle
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and they feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 11s boast titanium axles, wings, and bodies, stainless-steel springs, and inner needle bearings. Crank Brothers has also made the Eggbeater internals water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
Make sure your young rider is pedaling right with Giant's Plastic Juvenile Pedals.
$27.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
Features - Tough, durable fiber-reinforced nylon body - Low profile design - Double sealed bearings - Removable reflectors - Size: 111 x 105 x 25.5 mm
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
Get ready to ride Take your riding to the next level with Bontrager Comp road pedals. A fully-adjustable release tension lets you dial in the right feel for your ride and adds the confidence and efficiency of a secure connection to your bike. Durable materials and sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance for this Look Keo-style pedal. Cleats and hardware included. - Road pedals with Look KEO-style compatibility - Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel - Adjustable release tension - Includes cleats and mounting hardware
Die cast 6061 aluminum body for rugged durability - Dual DU sleeve bearings for long lasting maintenance-free performance - Durable chromoly axle - Platform size: 80mm x 84mm x 18mm - Replaceable pins
The ATAC XC 6 is made for XC mountain bike riders and gravel cyclists. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, and a composite body and tension adjustment to adjust the feel of the pedal. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement, while its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 6 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring. - Includes ATAC cleats - Steel bearings - Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats - Adjustable tension with 3 different spring positions - Weight: 290g
The world’s most successful downhill pedal is now available in a premium edition featuring titanium wings and dual-chamfered edges to minimize weight and maximize performance. The Crank Brothers Mallet DH 11 is designed and engineered for the rider who wants the best of the best, and nothing less. - Titanium wings for reduced weight - Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway - Concave platform for secure foothold - 8 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology customizable interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system - Spindle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: 6AL/4v titanium - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle 15° / 20° - Max rider weight no restriction - Q-factor 57mm - Inner bearing type: IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Endcap hex alloy - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 445 grams
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
$164.99 - $169.00
Competition-oriented and customizable for refined fit, feel, and power transfer. Details - Durable alloy body - Durable cast steel wings - Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Hex alloy endcap and bashguard - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system Specs - Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Endcap: Hex alloy - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Q-factor: 52mm - Release Angle: 15° / 20° - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 320g per pair - Wing Material: 17-4PH stainless
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
- Same light alloy body found on the Sylvan Touring, but with more teeth on the cage for added grip
A light touring pedal designed for easy, reliable use for long rides and exploration. - Double-sided light-action SPD for frequent engagement and disengagement - Clean appearance to match road bikes - Weight: 450g - Cleats included: SM-SH56 (also accepts SM-SH51)
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings.
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Weight: 340g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 1 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 40 Volcano pins per pedal - Size: 100x98x18 (mm) - Colors: Gold, Black, Red, White
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite