- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11-speed rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
$94.99 - $124.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • For frames with traditional cable routing • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6 (1-1/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$43.99 - $47.99
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
The Potenza 11 front derailleur bears a striking resemblance to those of the Revolution 11+ mechanical groupsets found on professional team bikes as Campagnolo engineers sought to not only add the same fresh aesthetics but also a performance on par with that enjoyed by the pros. The Potenza 11 front derailleur for example boasts an upper body that has a design nearly identical to that of the Super Record mechanical model complete with longer arm to ensure less effort required to derail to a larger gear. One of the only differences that can be immediately seen comes in the form of the newly developed one-piece steel cage with a similar shape to the Super Record version. Potenza 11 is similar in design yet incorporates different materials to ensure derailing performance on par with Super Record with only a minor difference in weight. - Long lever arm creates additional torque for improved shifting - One piece cage with forged aluminum plates and die-cast aluminum body - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Double or Triple: Double - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on - Max Ring (teeth): 55 - Weight: 94 grams - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Centaur/Potenza/Chorus/Record/Super Record 2015+
The new mechanical Record 12x2 Speed derailleur: speed, dexterity, precision, and effectiveness. The Campy Tech Lab designers focused on functionality, performance, and compatibility when redesigning the new front derailleur. The new Record mechanical 12x2 Speed derailleur reveals various technical innovations; starting with the leverage system, which is designed to speed-up shifting. Less effort is required for shifting thanks to the split front link rod, which avoids contact with the travel limit screw, and the shape of the inner cage plate, designed to match the new 12-speed chain’s characteristics. The micro-adjustments to the front derailleur position (which can be activated by the controls) make it possible to avoid any chain contact, even in cases of maximum crossing. The plate positioned on the aluminum outer cage prevents the chain from escaping when upshifting and increases speed in the downshift phase, as well as creating a quieter transmission. As far as compatibility is concerned, the new Record 12x2 Speed front derailleur allows tires up to 32mm thanks to the new upper connecting rod and the double fixing of the cable.
$17.99 - $18.99
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
The SRAM RED eTap AXS front derailleur leverages our advancements with X-Range gearing. The derailleur design carves out space for wide rear-tire clearance, making it a perfect fit for modern riding. And the shifting is quick and precise. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new SRAM RED front chainring combinations - The most responsive, quick, and precise front shifting to date - Compatible with existing eTap batteries - Speeds: 2x12 - Front derailleur compatibility: Road-Yaw - Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees
Campagnolo's Veloce Front Derailleur features an aluminum body and chrome-plated cage for low weight, durability and smooth shifting. And, it's compatible with both standard and compact cranks.
Campagnolo's EPS Chorus Front Derailleur is made with a featherweight carbon fiber body for an unbeatable stiffness to weight ratio. The high torque, high drive motor is made in Switzerland to ensure the ultimate in shifting precision and reliability. Plus, the cage sports a special surface treatment for added stiffness and durability. - EPS Electronic Power Shift electronic front derailleur. This front derailleur requires specific, separate EPS wire harness, battery pack, and shifters - Monolithic technopolymer, carbon fiber body for the best stiffness and weight possible - Features an alloy outer cage, steel motor and gear housing - Waterproof, high over torque motor-gear box creates solid, ultra fast, under load front shifts - Automatic re-positioning/trim depending on the rear cog selected - Ride Setting allows returning home in the inner chainring should battery power fall - Rings: Double - Speed: 11 - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Min/Max: 34/55 teeth - Weight: 149g
Campagnolo's Super Record EPS Braze-On Front Derailleur delivers electronic precision to your front shifts. Hammer into the big ring and surge forward with a mere touch of a button, under heavy load or out of the saddle it's still as smooth as a dream. An aluminum internal cage plate and external carbon cage is powered by a servo motor to provide the incredibly quick shifting. It's versatile too, working with both standard and compact cranksets and auto-trimming to eliminate chain rub. - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Derailleur capacity: 16T - Max ring (teeth): 55T - Double or triple: Double - Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 rated) - Weight: 127g
$44.99 - $45.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Derailleur delivers precision shifting with YAW technology. The steel cage with aluminum links ensures strength and durability. • Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim • Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself • Precision alignment markings on the cage • Clamp: braze-on • Weight: 89g with Chain Spotter
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
Shimano's Alivio FD-T4000 Front Derailleur shifts your 3x9-speed setup beautifully. - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Double or Triple: Triple - Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (1-1/8") , 31.8mm (1-1/4") , 34.9mm (1-3/8") - Function: Top Swing - Max Ring Size: 48T
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric road drivetrain kit. Each kit contains: - SRAM RED eTAP shift/brake levers - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
SRAM's X7 Front Derailleur is stiff, light and strong. It provides crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
$23.99 - $24.99
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
$42.99 - $43.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with tricke-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Taigra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
- Bulk packed and poly bagged - Speeds: 5/6/7 - Max Tooth: 48 - Wrap: 20 - Swing: Bottom
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for awesome shifting and top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. It's a dual-pull, so it'll work with any cable routing, and its design gives you better rear tire clearance.
Shimano's Deore 10-Speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time.
One derailleur, multiple gearing options. Campagnolo's Chorus Front Derailleur is compatible with both standard and compact cranksets. Made with an aluminum body and cage, it features an anti-friction techno-polymer insert for super-smooth shifting. Plus, the cage sports a special surface treatment for added stiffness and responsiveness.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups.
Shimano's Deore XT Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. This model is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups. Plus, the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth and reliable shifts every time.
Page 1 of 4 Next page