Parts & Accessories
- Allows for tool-free removal of your water bottle cage from your frame - Especially useful for quickly and easily removing a bottle cage before a race - Compatible with nearly every existing water bottle mount on your frame - For best compatibility, use with Bontrager RL or RXL bottle cages - Also compatible with some other bottle cages - Do not torque installation fasteners past 1.5Nm
$12.99 - $14.99
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
Replacement straws and bite valves make your eddy™ water bottle work like new.
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions. - Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers - Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack - Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves - Reflective material on logo
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Personalize your Groove® and eddy™ bottle with 4 colorful Bite Valves.
Tri-BackUp series is a complete system that Topeak has carefully integrated storage, hydration and repair into one solution for triathletes. The Tri-BackUp Air Station is an adapter for mounting a CO2 inflator, CO2 cartridges, and a mini pump. - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Compatibility: HybridRocket RX, RaceRocket HP Carbon, RaceRocket HP, Micro AirBooster, - Two 16g CO2 cartridge - Mount: Works w/ TRI-BackUP Elite / Pro V / Pro I - Size: 10.3 x 8.6 x 3.3 cm / 4.1” x 3.4” x 1.3” - Weight: 30 grams / 1.06 oz *Mini pump, CO2 inflator, CO2 cartridges & Tri-Cage not included
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
The Crux reservoir on/off valve pairs with CamelBak's Big Bite valve and tune. Using an integrated valve, water flow shuts off for added security during transport.
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems. - Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter) - Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions - Adjusts to 140mm wide - Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages - Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber - Weight: 130g
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Keep your reservoir funk-free with this cleaning brush kit from CamelBak.
5-serving polyethylene gel flask - High-density polyethylene with molded finger grips - Secure cap to keep dust out - Easy to clean - Holds five Hammer Gel servings - 2.25" x 5.75" - 5.82oz / 172.11 mL DESCRIPTION: An economical and efficient way to carry Hammer Gel, Perpetuem, or Sustained Energy. Easy to clean, this flask is dishwasher safe (top rack).
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames (right side configuration only). Integrated storage container below the cage with CO2 cartridge holders on both sides of the cage. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. - Weight: 94g
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Carry your gear tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing SMP Rear Carrier designed specifically for Selle SMP and Phenom saddles. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles just where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Mount any water bottle cage using our Cage Strap Adapter to any diameter of 3.25" or less. This will allow you to mount a water bottle in all kinds of different areas on your bike—you choose what is best for you! The extra-wide length can be cut to your desired length. The Adapter won't move around because it has a rubber base and compresses on your frame when mounted.
Page 1 of 2 Next page