Parts & Accessories
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
$9.99 - $10.99 $12.99 - $14.99 Up to 33% Off
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
Personalize your Groove® and eddy™ bottle with 4 colorful Bite Valves.
- Allows for tool-free removal of your water bottle cage from your frame - Especially useful for quickly and easily removing a bottle cage before a race - Compatible with nearly every existing water bottle mount on your frame - For best compatibility, use with Bontrager RL or RXL bottle cages - Also compatible with some other bottle cages - Do not torque installation fasteners past 1.5Nm
$15.99 $17.99 11% Off
Mount any water bottle cage using our Cage Strap Adapter to any diameter of 3.25" or less. This will allow you to mount a water bottle in all kinds of different areas on your bike—you choose what is best for you! The extra-wide length can be cut to your desired length. The Adapter won't move around because it has a rubber base and compresses on your frame when mounted.
- Individually packaged - Enables mounting of a bottle cage in a variety of positions - Fits 22.2-26.0mm handlebars
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
The Crux reservoir on/off valve pairs with CamelBak's Big Bite valve and tune. Using an integrated valve, water flow shuts off for added security during transport.
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
Keep your reservoir funk-free with this cleaning brush kit from CamelBak.
$9.99 $11.99 17% Off
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all new Podium bottles launched in 2019, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. No matter what bottle you prefer, you can now drink clean.
Replacement straws and bite valves make your eddy™ water bottle work like new.
$6.00 $10.99 45% Off
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
Page 1 of 1